by Pam Maldonado & Juni Bambach
- It was exciting to see money from different countries. Andrew and Kelly came from Wells Fargo to talk about saving money.
- Be sure to check out our Everglades bulletin board. All of the Jaguar students helped create it after looking at and listening to books about the Everglades.
- Jaguars have had to work especially hard at using our two inch voice with four straight days of rain and not getting to go outside at all. What a challenge! We did it!
- We appreciate all of the adults who stepped into the Jaguar classroom while Juniper was at Rendezvous. The Jaguar students were very helpful to the adults.
- With no bus on Earth Day we did not get to go pick up trash at the park. The Jaguar students are really looking forward to doing it this week.