Students in the middle school are…
- Working on human body theme projects, and doing exercises to help with the process such as taking notes, studying books from the library, and making brainstorm webs.
- Learning lines for the play they are bringing to Junior Thespian District competition, Macbeth.
- Doing fun explorations exercises to help students understand the way the body works, such as acting like nerve cells and learning to measure each other’s pulses.
- Playing sock wars during P.E.
- Celebrating the birthdays of students born in August and September.
- Experimenting to see how many breaths they might take in a minute.
- Writing the final drafts of their walkabout proposals.
- Sharing academic portfolios with parents in advance of conferences.